The Parable of the Seed Continued

By Donald Mytnik
Last season grubs destroyed my front lawn. I had bare spots all over my lawn. I decided to reseed those areas. I bought an inexpensive bag of seed in a flashy looking bag. It was labeled as Kentucky Bluegrass but actually it was a mixture and when the seed germinated it grew up as crabgrass. This season I pulled out the crabgrass and reseeded but this time I bought seed that was 100% pure bluegrass, it came in a plain brown paper bag and cost twice as much as the original seed. The results were much different I now have a beautiful lawn.
Don't just attend a church because it's flashy and doesn't cost you much to attend, make sure you're attending a church that's sowing 100% pure Word of God into your life and not a mixture of Word and other things. Because it's those other thing that you don't want to grow in your life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonԁerful аrticlе! We are linking to this ρаrtіculаrlу grеat artіcle
οn оur sіte. Кeep
up the gгeаt wгitіng.

Μy pаge - kostenlos spiele spielen